When the Pareto Principle (80/20 rule) takes on the Peter Principle, Peter doesn’t have a chance!
The Performance Challenge is an innovative scenario-based simulation exercise that is used to begin adding value to your organization from our very first meeting. It helps you identify a number of key high-impact ideas that you can immediately begin applying – most at virtually no cost. This activity also begins to transform your thinking regarding the true value and impact of Active Talent ManagementSM (ATM) within your organization.
This workshop can be run either as a stand-alone session to help learn and understand the value of the key principles of the ATM framework, or as an accelerator component in our Instant Value ConsultingSM service.
During this simple, yet powerful, exercise we begin introducing several of the foundational principles of ATM and you see how they can enhance your company’s competitiveness in both a short and long-term basis. We also contrast these principles to current ‘conventional thinking’ practices and show the impacts of each on business performance. Our goal is to help you change your thinking and start ‘thinking for a change’ – thinking for the positive change you desire.
One ATM Principle:
- Seeing ATM in a real-world, yet controlled, environment which allows analysis and dialogue about actions, reactions, and many performance limitations of current conventional thinking.
- Immediate realization of the advantages of ATM principles, as well as the natural consequences of conventional thinking.
- The activation and expansion of your company’s leadership team’s thinking.
- It drives out the assumptions upon which your people management philosophy is based.
- A significantly richer perspective of your current talent management approach and what you can do to improve your business results.